Code Review Workflow
Merge cleaner code to master branches in GitHub by scanning code with every pull request.
The code review workflow allows developers to merge cleaner code to master branches by enabling developers to scan their code as they create pull requests. Developers don't have to leave their GitHub environment, and within a short couple of steps they can ensure their code is secure.
- 1.In your Reshift account, go to the desired project and select the "project settings" icon in the top right corner.
2. Then "enable code review workflow".
3. Install the Reshift application into your Github account by clicking "install"
4.Install the Reshift application into your Gitub user or organization. Depending on your organization settings, this step may install automatically.
Using the code review workflow:
- 1.In your Github account, select the desired project and click "create pull request".
2. Below in the commits you should then see a comment with any of the security bugs found.